All in Technology
If you've been within the vicinity of my house this week, you will have heard the sound of my head madly banging against my desk as I work on the web design for my new site. Today's task was a simpler one... pick & use a social media icon set for my site . Since it has been an extensive search, and we are a community of creative minds - I thought I'd share the most artistic sets I could find for your use on creative websites.
I chose sets to feature that I could envision placed on creative websites. You know the kind... collage artists, painters, illustrators, crafters, photographers and so many more. If you know of any other sets, drop me a comment so I can include them!
1. Colorstroked Hand Drawn Set by Mfayaz
2. Hand Drawned - Social Icons by the G-Force
3. Doodle Icon Set by SpoonGraphics
4. PagePeel - A Free Social Media Iconset
5. Extreme Grunge Garments by colaja
6. Handycons 2 - another painterly like set
7. Origami - A Social Media Set
8. Wooden - By WebToolKit4Me
9. Polaroid Icon Set at Webtoolkit
10. Cheers - For the creative food folks.
11. Social Post Stamps at MarcoFolio
12. Sketchy by plechi
13. Black Paint Splatter by WebTreatsETC
14. Handycons -Hand drawn icon set, looks painterly
15. Denim Jeans by WebTreatsETC
16. Sketchy by Snap2Objects
17. Handy icons at WebDesignerDepot
18. Coffee Stains at WebTreats ETC
19. Woodcut by arsgrafik
20. Old Bottle Crowns by Dawghouse design Studio
21. Woven by Dawghouse Design Studio
22. Vintage Postage Stamps by Dawghouse Design Studio
23. Van Gogh - for Hongkiat
24. Sewn Badges by Peachpops
25. Crumpled Paper by WebTreatsETC
26. Magic Marker by WebTreatsETC
27. Grunge Peeling Stickers by Dawghouse Design Studio
28. Watercolor Icon Set
29. Textured Grass by RichWorks
30. Wild Twist Paw Print pack
31. Sketchy by Dawghouse Design Studio
32. Social Icon Stickers by Cheth Studios
33. Watercolor by WebTreatsETC
So which did I choose? None, yet... I am leaning towards creating my own now!
Since we're on the subject - are we socially connected? Hit me up on:
Hope to see you there!