DIY Tutorial: Easy, Peasy Textacular Pumpkins
It's just so easy.
GO GETCHA SOME:
- Mini White Pumpkiny Gourd Thingamijigs (or orange... ya know, it really doesn't matter..)
- Alphabet Rubber Stamps
- Permanent Ink Pad
- Optional: Teenager who totally gets the vernacular, or just skip the texting jargon and aim for words we all understand without getting an oncoming migraine deciphering this new language.
- Press stamp to ink pad & load that baby up with ink.
- Place stamp against pumpkin.
- Admire your work. Go on, you deserve it.
Eyeball up the pumpkin gourd thingamijig - use the wider strips to place letters in one spot. In the narrow sections you will probably need to space them out.
Remember, stamps aren't usually very fond of round areas - use a steady hand to avoid smudging. If it does smudge - try wiping it off quickly with a baby wipe, practicing the WTF verbally and if all else fails, turn it around so noone is the wiser. See how easy that is? Practically fail proof.
Stumped on terms?
HALIQT2GTHR - Here's a list I quickly threw together.
- OMG - Oh My Gosh
- WTF - What the... errr... I mean, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- LOL - Laughing Out Loud
- 2G2BT -Too good to be true
- .02 -My two cents worth
Nevermind, just go here for a big ol' list of terms you can pilfer.