(Under) 2 Minute Background Technique
I've been experimenting with my iPhone recently, and discovered the free Ustream app which allows to me record videos and live shows with my phone. How awesome is that? However, I'd really prefer to eventualyl re-do this one, I was distracted (and stuffy) and it shows.
Super easy. Fabulously fast. Great for journals, or a layer on a mixed-media piece. I think you'll enjoy this faux batik, resist type background technique of mine; anyone can do it. Really.
What you'll need:
- 2 minutes of free time
- Your art journal, or watercolor paper
- A baby wipe
- Acrylic Paint
- Rubber stamp (or other object that leaves impressions)
- Paint Brush/Water (optional)
- Brayer (optional)
Products I used:
- Moleskine watercolor notebook (Large)
- GPP Unmounted Rubber Stamp- Painted ladies
- Adirondack® Acrylic Paint Dabber (Color: Bottle)
Easy peasy eh?